Search results

1. GwennieMacrae

Confirmed Jeska, Thrice Reborn comes in with too many counters

I played a few games now with Jeska, Thrice Reborn in my command zone and it seemingly comes in with some random number of loyalty counters when I cast it from command zone. I played it one game and it was the 1st commander I cast and it came in with 2 counters. Another time it was the 2nd...
  2. GwennieMacrae

Backlog Benevolent Blessing Removes Itself

I've tried it in two games now and if you choose Protection From White with Blessing, while it wont remove existing white auras on the creature it does remove itself immediately. As far as I understand and have heard from others, it's not supposed to do that.
  3. GwennieMacrae

Backlog Does Benevolent Blessing remove itself or is MTGO messed up?

Okay so I have Light Paws out with a bunch of white auras on it. I play Benevolent Blessing on Light Paws choosing Pro-white. Blessing immediately removes itself and goes to the graveyard but doesn't remove any of the other auras. Is it supposed to work like that?
  4. GwennieMacrae

Not A Bug Tevesh Szat still draws a card even if you don't sac anything

I had to reread the card a few times and im preeeetty sure there's nothing about "Draw 1 card if you sac nothing" but a few times now I've found that if I use Tevesh Szat, Doom Of Fools -1 ability to sac a creature or planeswalker and just hit "done" cause I have nothing to sac, it still draws...
  5. GwennieMacrae

Images from Murders At Karlov Manor not loading

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still every card from the new set is blank. Almost all my "full art" cards also just appear as blank cards. I've heard of other people having this issue with MTGO but I've never heard anyone come up with any solution. Would def like to be able to see...
  6. GwennieMacrae

What are your favourite/least favourite MTGO Avatars?

I always loved Blood Petal Celebrant, since the art is cute and it has this vibe like she's starting a party or some such and inviting quests in and i've been using that for a few years now. Heh on the other hand it always kinda bummed out how many people just have the starter Birds of...
  7. GwennieMacrae

More Info Needed Game gets stuck/freezes a bunch

I keep finding that the client will just freeze up and go grey a lot of times making it impossible to do stuff. Like I might open a trade with a bot seller and I can see the cards but everything is kinda greyed and I can't click anything. I'll be trying to make a new deck but, same thing...
  8. GwennieMacrae

Have Mirrodin Besieged show how many artifacts are in your graveyard

With a lotta cards that rely on a certain number of things being somewhere, it's cool that MTGO sometimes does you the favour of showing you in extra blue letters how many of X thing you already have towards it, so you don't have to sit there counting them. It would be SUPER cool if they added...
  9. GwennieMacrae

Backlog Phasing Removes Ring Bearer

I had to double check a few places to make sure this was indeed a glitch and not how the game is supposed to work. But im now fairly certain that a creature phasing in and out should NOT remove Ring Bearer, however atm on MTGO it certainly does. Basically I had a Nazgul with Ring Bearer, I cast...
  10. GwennieMacrae

More Info Needed Can't Get Into Game Once It's Started

I havent seen anyone else post about this but I can't imagine im the only one who this happens to. But a lotta times lately when I start up a game. When someone joins, I'll see they joined Ill be at the front screen where it shows the match is about to start and does the countdown but...I...
  11. GwennieMacrae

Some QOL updates

I was just gonna suggest some fairly minor QOL updates that I thiiiink most people would like but....lol you never know..... 1. An option to be able to pass phases with mana in the pool without it giving you the "You still have mana, are you sure?" prompt you have to click on. 2. Allow the...
  12. GwennieMacrae

Fixed MTGO and Arena won't start

I did recently clear cookies and have to change my router so im not sure if that played a factor cause it think's im on a new location or some cookies thing got removed. But I just get this error message when I start. I get this isn't the Arena forum, but just thought it might be relevant to...
  13. GwennieMacrae

200+ Card Decks In Modern

Okay, lemme start this off by saying I fully get this sound a lil crazy and it could just be coincidence or whatever. But has anyone else noticed when they're playing these huge decks in Modern that their draws are PERFECT? Like to where you could almost predict what they're gonna play because...
  14. GwennieMacrae

More Info Needed "Allow Chat From Only Buddies" Not Working Properly

As it is now clicking the "Allow Only Buddies" option in the chat options still allows anyone to send you messages, it just removes the chat window for you. I would hope that in least in 1v1 matches, it could be fixed so that choosing this option removes the chat window for BOTH players so that...
  15. GwennieMacrae

Allow Us To Block Chat

As it stands now the "Allow chat from only buddies" doesn't really work. As it just seems to remove the chat window for me but the other player can still send messages and ill still get notifications. I understand I can click "allow chat from only buddies" and unclick the "incoming chat message"...
  16. GwennieMacrae

Constant Harassment In Games

It's been an ongoing and daily issue for me to deal with players intentionally timing out when they dont like the cards I play rather than conceding. When I confront the players and ask them why they're being childish, im often met with pretty vulgar harassment. I'd just like to really stress...
  17. GwennieMacrae

Temp ban for players who keep timing out in their games.

A problem I run into just about every day, often multiple times a day, is players that rather than conceding when they don't like what's played, will just let the timer run out and start a new game. It would be nice if there was some repercussion for this. Like the server just bans them from...
  18. GwennieMacrae

Allow players to FULLY block chat/messages

I pretty consistently get nasty lil remarks from "sore winners" or people that just dont like what im playing and while I know I can change it to "allow chat from buddies only" it seems like they can still send me messages anyway, and ill even get the notification that they sent something but...
  19. GwennieMacrae

Show How Many Artifacts Are In Grave With Mirrodin Besieged

It's a minor lil thing but I know a lotta cards that refer to having X number of something in their effect will have the lil blue text that will tell you how much you currently have of that thing so its easier than having to count. Would LOVE if Mirrodin Besieged had that too! It would just be a...
  20. GwennieMacrae

Why are we eating mummies now?

I hope we get a new food token soon. Something cute.