Allow players to FULLY block chat/messages

GwennieMacrae

I pretty consistently get nasty lil remarks from "sore winners" or people that just dont like what im playing and while I know I can change it to "allow chat from buddies only" it seems like they can still send me messages anyway, and ill even get the notification that they sent something but just not be able to see it until I turn off "allow chat from only buddies". I'd LOVE if I could set it so that at very least in 1v1, players wouldn't even see a chat window if I have chat blocked, like they wouldn't even have the option to attempt to comment. This would make my MTGO experience SO much more positive.

I dont want to become one of those people thats constantly reporting harassment, but it's just SO consistent on there.

Firedrake

In that vein, I'd love it if you could FULLY BLOCK Players. If someone is on my Blocked list and I inadvertently try to join their game, I shouldn't be allowed to. I should get a message similar to what they would get if they tried to join mine; "This player is not accepting challenges" or some such.

GwennieMacrae

In that vein, I'd love it if you could FULLY BLOCK Players. If someone is on my Blocked list and I inadvertently try to join their game, I shouldn't be allowed to. I should get a message similar to what they would get if they tried to join mine; "This player is not accepting challenges" or some such.
Fair, I wouldn't be opposed to that.

GwennieMacrae

As it stands now "allow chat from only buddies" doesn't really work at all. And is basically no different than just having the chat window closed. People can still message even with that option clicked. I'd just like to see option working as intended.