Search results

1. A

Confirmed Gold token glitched, requires tap to sacrifice.

Gold tokens, most commonly created by King Macar, Gold-Cursed and Curse of Opulence, is an artifact token that you can sacrifice to produce any color mana. In MTGO for some reason gold tokens are required to tap in order to sacrifice them. As far as I know, gold has not been erratad at all, and...
  2. A

Could Not Reproduce "Yield until this phase" function often turns off automatically

When you right click a phase and choose a player and then select yield until here, the triangle becomes yellow but very often without any input the yield still gives priority or changes back to white. Similarly, sometimes when you right click triggers to auto-yield certain triggers, the yellow...
  3. A

New Timer Location

I'm not entirely sure, but I hear that Commander is the most popular format in MTG. Commander players on MTGO have requested probably the most features and cards to be added to the client. The article about why they moved the timer mentioned that it was covering information, but in my games I...
  4. A

Confirmed Is this a glitch? goad+propaganda, unable to take any game actions.

3 player commander game, one player goaded all my creatures with Kardur, the Doomscourge. The other player had a propaganda. I was unable to attack the propaganda player because i didn't have enough mana, i was unable to attack the kardur player because i was goaded. I was unable to pass the...
  5. A

Not A Bug Urza, Chief Artificer didn't count artifact land in affinity

my mistake it's affinity for artifact creatures.
  6. A

Backlog cairn wanderer

Cairn Wanderer picks up keywords from creatures on the battlefield, not from creatures in the graveyard.
  7. A

Could Not Reproduce Mutating Keimi

If you mutate a creature above the Keimi token created by Tatsunari, Toad Rider, the mutated creature doesn't retain Keimi's game text.
  8. A

Not A Bug Can't make a purchase because I'm currently in a different country

I tried to make a purchase, went through putting in all of my card information, and I was told that I couldn't purchase because my IP wasn't in the same country as my billing address. Are your players not allowed to travel or what?
  9. A

Backlog Mogg Assassin doesn't function properly.

Mogg Assassin is supposed to allow you to target a creature and that creatures controller also targets a creature then you make a coin flip and check the result. Currently it doesn't allow the controller to select a target. When you tap the creature it brings up the coin flip dialog and then...