Could Not Reproduce "Yield until this phase" function often turns off automatically

akwehhkanoo

When you right click a phase and choose a player and then select yield until here, the triangle becomes yellow but very often without any input the yield still gives priority or changes back to white. Similarly, sometimes when you right click triggers to auto-yield certain triggers, the yellow tag shows up but the game still requires you to click OK to pass priority on these auto yielded triggers. It's been happening since i started playing this game with no sign of any work to fix it. Don't know if nobody else reported it or if i'm the only one, but I hope you look into it.

ManaDrainThis

When you right click a phase and choose a player and then select yield until here, the triangle becomes yellow but very often without any input the yield still gives priority or changes back to white. Similarly, sometimes when you right click triggers to auto-yield certain triggers, the yellow tag shows up but the game still requires you to click OK to pass priority on these auto yielded triggers. It's been happening since i started playing this game with no sign of any work to fix it. Don't know if nobody else reported it or if i'm the only one, but I hope you look into it.
Reports like this tend to get investigated by them if you provide specific game IDs and note exactly when and with which cards you see this issue.

Bryan

Right click on phase bar > yield until this spot , likes to turn itself off sometimes, shortly after doing it. Perhaps it has something to do with the overall performance. This game does likes to stall for 8 seconds when ending the turn so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the issue.

I can't replicate the OP. For me, the yellow triangle always turns off when it happens.