Search results

1. A

Backlog Controlling opponent's Augur of Autumn allows me to see top of opponent's deck during combat

Seems to happen if you take control of anything your opponents own that shows them their top card, I got it with Nalia de'Arnise
  2. A

More Info Needed Game Closing

what is that exactly, what makes a reinstall "full" and "clean"? I've had the client crashing lately during games, and while scrolling cards in my collection tab.
  3. A

Backlog Manifested Cloud Key still asked to choose a card type.

yeah same with cloak, i cloaked a Talion Kindly Lord and it asked me to choose a number.
  4. A

Confirmed Gold token glitched, requires tap to sacrifice.

Gold tokens, most commonly created by King Macar, Gold-Cursed and Curse of Opulence, is an artifact token that you can sacrifice to produce any color mana. In MTGO for some reason gold tokens are required to tap in order to sacrifice them. As far as I know, gold has not been erratad at all, and...
  5. A

Could Not Reproduce "Yield until this phase" function often turns off automatically

honestly there isn't any specific game or card where this happens, it happens constantly.
  6. A

Could Not Reproduce "Yield until this phase" function often turns off automatically

When you right click a phase and choose a player and then select yield until here, the triangle becomes yellow but very often without any input the yield still gives priority or changes back to white. Similarly, sometimes when you right click triggers to auto-yield certain triggers, the yellow...
  7. A

Fixed Conceding With Eureka on the Stack Causes "Reversion to Last Stable State"

conceding while things are in the stack often causes a game restart, not only for eureka, but many other effects too.
  8. A

New Timer Location

The point is, all relevant information should be visible in four player games, no matter how you organize it.
  9. A

Can we move the enemy game clocks in multiplayer?

Thanks bud, now it blocks the amount of cards in graveyard and player counters instead.
  10. A

New Timer Location

I'm not entirely sure, but I hear that Commander is the most popular format in MTG. Commander players on MTGO have requested probably the most features and cards to be added to the client. The article about why they moved the timer mentioned that it was covering information, but in my games I...
  11. A

Confirmed Valki god of lies

encountered every time i see Valki played.
  12. A

Confirmed Is this a glitch? goad+propaganda, unable to take any game actions.

3 player commander game, one player goaded all my creatures with Kardur, the Doomscourge. The other player had a propaganda. I was unable to attack the propaganda player because i didn't have enough mana, i was unable to attack the kardur player because i was goaded. I was unable to pass the...
  13. A

Backlog Asked to name a color when manifesting Utopia Sprawl

similar thing happened to me with Cloud Key, asked to name a card type when it entered as a manifested creature.
  14. A

Fixed Problems with New Client

sorry I'm a normal computer user, how does one "configure to use Google DNS"?
  15. A

Backlog Ice Cave Cost Bug

i noticed this too, it's a shame, ice cave is a very interesting card
  16. A

Backlog cairn wanderer

that game is #832676286
  17. A

Not A Bug Urza, Chief Artificer didn't count artifact land in affinity

my mistake it's affinity for artifact creatures.
  18. A

Backlog cairn wanderer

sorry I didn't record the number, I'll try to reproduce it and get back to you with another match if it happens again.
  19. A

Backlog cairn wanderer

Cairn Wanderer picks up keywords from creatures on the battlefield, not from creatures in the graveyard.