Search results

1. A

When a New Match Starts keep match window the same size as previous round.

When a New Match Starts keep match window the same size as previous round. It resets every match.
  2. A

Not A Bug Opponent Played Kicked Tourach and I did not get a chance to respond to kicker trigger to p

I had dismember in hand, I did not get a chance to cast it before the kicker trigger went on stack..... Cost me a match. Meant to post in the bug report...
  3. A

Not A Bug Little Teferi Stopped Me From Casting Bargained Card from Bessech the Mirror.

Occurred during my main phase... Should have allowed me to cast the card.
  4. A

Disclose All the Algorithms Used to dictate Matchmaking and Card Draws...

Clearly there is code in place to rig the matches... not only in matchmaking but in card draws. This means that better/stronger decks have a tougher time winning. Tutors seem to be the worst, when I have DT or Imperial seal, the game goes, oh here... you get your best card, so do they. I know...
  5. A

Implemented Indicate Game Score Mid-Match

Put somewhere what the current match status is... maybe in text at the beggining of each match...
  6. A

Increase Maxinum Card Size

Please allow for bigger card size in battlefield. I have big a screen and should be able to see all the text on the card without clicking on it and zooming.
  7. A

Reset passing turn at the beginning of your turn.

I've this happen a handful of times where I have no plays pass selected and I F6 on my opponents turn and i'm not sure exactly what causes it but it seems like if I F6 on my opponents turn and my opponent either F6 or F8 just before I hit F6 on their turn then registers on my turn and passes my...
  8. A

Eliminate the Declare Blockers OK Box if No available blockers are in play

The title says it all. If i have no availble blockers, I shouldn't have to click ok... it should just go, especially if I F6'ed. I would happy if the check was just to see if I have any creatures in play if not then no box, it would be more complicated to check for legal blockers, IE Flyers...
  9. A

Right Click Always Yes/No Stays from turn to turn

As the tittle says, if I right click and select always yes, then the next time it triggers on a different turn it remembers my selection. I swear that this used to work and I'm sure it's been mentioned before in this forum. If the player isn't auto passing they can undo the selection.... This...
  10. A

Pass Until Next Phase/End Step Button

Not sure where it was but someone suggested yielding through active stack, another way to improve or think about this is to make the function pass through current phase. Like first main stage, opponent does some stuff, you hit the button and it yields through to Pre-Combat step. Or perhaps, a...
  11. A

Seperating Deck between land Pile and cards pile

This isn't meant to be a completely serious post but with if the game was changed wherin you're allowed to split your deck into two piles, one conssiting of only lands. When you go to draw a card for any reason you may choose which pile to draw from. When you draw from the land pile, you have...
  12. A

Center The Stack Window Oriented with the middle of the battle Zone when Starting Game

The stack window always resets each game, it would be nice if it retained its location but that would require to save user settings that I don't think the client is programmed to do. A good alternative is to center it in the middle of the battle zone. It bugs me that it's at the top left corner...
  13. A

Total Mana Counter

I know in paper magic, this doesn't exist but we have the ability to stack lands how we want to help us count. What I'm suggesting is a little counter that tells you the total number of mana you have available in play so it's easier to make decisions when casting multiple spells a turn. Count...
  14. A

Would you please consider centering your hand to the middle of the playing field?

All cards in play is centered around the middle of the screen and your hand is off to the left. On a wide screen monitor this affect is much worse. I think it would be better to have the players line of sight in the same plane.