Seperating Deck between land Pile and cards pile

AEMNIAMFLAREL

This isn't meant to be a completely serious post but with if the game was changed wherin you're allowed to split your deck into two piles, one conssiting of only lands.

When you go to draw a card for any reason you may choose which pile to draw from.
When you draw from the land pile, you have to reveal that card to your opponent to ensure that they are all lands.

The reason I had this idea is because this would completely eliminate mana screw or flood from the game...
Yes, it would drastically change the game but perhaps for the better...

Curious on thoughts about this...
If i were a serious pro, I would do this for testing purposes, so that they deck always hums at its fullest potential and that games aren't wasted due to variability in draws.

Also eliminates unfair advantages by shuffling techniques and mana weaving in paper versions.
I think the game would ultimately be more fun and the some decks would be more viable or perhaps not if they knew that they would always hit there mana drops, aggressive decks would have more gas.

Last edited:

Firedrake

With "Grog, Goblin Shuffler" at the controls, I run Abundance (and Elfhame Sanctuary) in any deck it fits in.