Not A Bug Little Teferi Stopped Me From Casting Bargained Card from Bessech the Mirror.

byvci

"Each opponent can cast spells only any time they could cast a sorcery."

Teferi does not stop you from casting spells outside of your main phase, it stops you from casting spells not at sorcery speed. That means the stack also has to be empty. Since bessech the mirror was still on the stack, you can't cast the card you get.

ManaDrainThis

Occurred during my main phase... Should have allowed me to cast the card.
You’re 0 for 2 on bug reports tonight. One resource that’s helpful is the Magic Judges chat. It’s a 24/7 chatroom where you can interact with judges and ask them rules questions, whenever you face a tricky interaction. Much better than clogging these forums with bug reports that are not actually bugs.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

You’re 0 for 2 on bug reports tonight. One resource that’s helpful is the Magic Judges chat. It’s a 24/7 chatroom where you can interact with judges and ask them rules questions, whenever you face a tricky interaction. Much better than clogging these forums with bug reports that are not actually bugs.

In the case of the torach, (which got moved)... I didn't get a chance to respond when the ability went on the stack.

Or lets say, after the ability went on the stack...

Last edited: