Eliminate the Declare Blockers OK Box if No available blockers are in play

AEMNIAMFLAREL

The title says it all.
If i have no availble blockers, I shouldn't have to click ok... it should just go, especially if I F6'ed.

I would happy if the check was just to see if I have any creatures in play if not then no box, it would be more complicated to check for legal blockers, IE Flyers vs ground creatures.

Obviously checking to see if there are any legal blockers would be better overall though.

Last edited:

Firedrake

Maybe it's supposed to be a form of bluffing not covered by "Miracle Bluffing Off." I've noticed that if all my creatures are tapped AND all my land is tapped AND I have no *free* spells in hand AND I've hit F6, it usually doesn't stop to make me click OK.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

Maybe it's supposed to be a form of bluffing not covered by "Miracle Bluffing Off." I've noticed that if all my creatures are tapped AND all my land is tapped AND I have no *free* spells in hand AND I've hit F6, it usually doesn't stop to make me click OK.
I'm pretty sure it does for me but haven't paid attention to lands, could be the case...

AEMNIAMFLAREL

I mean in general, whether I have F6'd or have untapped lands... if I have no legal blockers that check should be eliminated.
I literally have no creatures in play and it's asking me if i want to block...