Fixed Unable to open Sealed Products

42en

You mistyped your post heading… should have been „Opening packs not worth it“.

But jokes aside, had this happen with chests once some time ago and it got resolved quickly. Not much need to worry.

Heddwying

Hello, the client doesn't let me open either the "New account starter kit" nor the "Account upgrade kit", does anyone know why? is there a solution?

Thegenz

I'm hoping/guessing this is entertwined with the pack bug that was discovered yesterday, but as the title states i cannot open treasure chests. Also the treasure chests have a weird time stamp on them of 1:56 overlaying the actual treasure chest logo. Can anyone confirm this is related to the bug from yesterday or has anyone run into this before?

Thanks in advance

We are aware, it is being investigated.
For new players/accounts this is literally a 'cannot play at all' level bug and not just a minor inconvenience. If you can't open the welcome pack, you can't play... At all.. If you can't open the account upgrade kit, you can't chat, trade, or perform literally any other action. I have had a bunch of friends waiting for me to join them this weekend for remote magic, and I have now been waiting for over two days and it looks like I just will not be able to join them at all. Is there an update on this? I am trying to give you money.

Edit: Apologies for the tone of the previous message, I didn't see that there are active efforts on this issue, and that a fix had already been attempted and failed. I hope you are able to find a solution. :-/

Last edited: