Search results

1. W

Fixed Satoru, the Infiltrator doesn't trigger on a fully convoked Halo Hopper

I believe that if I tap 3 creatures to play the Halo Hopper that should meet Saturo's requirements.
  2. W

Fixed Multiple cards erroneously trigger of any player commiting a crime

this happened with my crime triggering my opponent's rattleback apothecary just now.
  3. W

Not A Bug Strict Proctor triggers on Insidious Roots

My contention is that leaving the graveyard, and not entering the battlefield, is the condition that is causing the roots to trigger, and therefore it shouldn't activate the proctor. Is that not the case?
  4. W

Not A Bug Strict Proctor triggers on Insidious Roots

I sacrificed a food to bring a Cauldron Familiar back to play from the graveyard. This triggered Insidious Roots. Strict Proctor attempted to counter the roots trigger. I don't believe that should happen.
  5. W

Confirmed Not dead after all creates role even if it should fizzle

if the creature that would be returned is no longer in the graveyard upon resolution, mtgo asks that player to attach the role to another creature in play. The role should not be created.
  6. W

Could Not Reproduce Second Realmwalker naming same type prevents casting from top of library

Okay, with further testing I have refined the problem - it's getting a 3rd realmwalker in play that breaks it.
  7. W

Could Not Reproduce Second Realmwalker naming same type prevents casting from top of library

I was merrily casting elves from the top of my library when I hit a second realmwalker. I played it, named Elf again, and couldn't cast the Nettle Sentinel that was under it.