Search results

1. Tchitcherine

Keybind Heads/Tails to Yes/No

That'd be nice! I suggested some things on this subject a while (https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/option-to-auto-resolve-coin-flips.460/), any change would be massively appreciated!
  2. Tchitcherine

Implemented Allow Duplicates in Supreme Draft

Did this really happen? I've played through a whole league and have yet to see any duplicates.
  3. Tchitcherine

looking further there's good evidence this was in fact a bug:
  4. Tchitcherine

Hi! Last time supreme vintage cube was offered something had changed to make it so you'd never see duplicate cards, as opposed to previous offerings where every pack was randomly pulled from the full cube, allowing duplicates. I do not know if this was intentional but I suspect it was not as...
  5. Tchitcherine

Declined Sagas gaining lorecounters is wrong in the engine

MTGO handles sagas correctly. It is true that according to the rules the counter is placed on the saga as it enters the battlefield and there is no window to respond before the saga has a lore counter on it. This is correctly modeled by MTGO. What is not true, however, is that there is no window...
  6. Tchitcherine

A way to stack all triggers regardless of source

see https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/a-way-to-stack-all-triggers-regardless-of-source.1448/
  7. Tchitcherine

Please Make it Easier to Trade Newly Opened Cards

Hi! When I open treasure chests I often end up with a lot of cards I don't want. I typically sell these, but it's strangely cumbersome to do so. The dialog when you open cards shows the cards, but right clicking them does nothing. As far as I know the only real way to sell your newly open cards...
  8. Tchitcherine

have stats/game history tied to account, not install

The idea you linked to is different, and seems to have already been implemented (there are import/export buttons on the game history page). While I agree this is a large improvement, I still feel it'd be much better if it was just tied to account. Exporting and importing after every...
  9. Tchitcherine

Eliminate the Declare Blockers OK Box if No available blockers are in play

yeah, i don't see any bluffing potential, if it's the declare blockers step it's too late to take any game actions before declaring no blocks.
  10. Tchitcherine

have stats/game history tied to account, not install

I've played on many devices and had to reinstall mtgo many times and it's always sad that this completely wipes my stats and play history. Especially seeing as it seems all this data is stored somewhere internally (since the MOCS always shows competitors lifetime mtgo winrates in the relevant...
  11. Tchitcherine

A couple of UI suggestions

want so second the chancellor thing, it's a running joke at this point that chancellor is "buffed on mtgo" because it's so easy to miss the prompt
  12. Tchitcherine

Fixed Can't untap a creature with Clever Conjurer's ability granted by Agatha's Soul Cauldron

Was looking forward to brewing around this combo, would love to see it fixed.
  13. Tchitcherine

A keybind for the "Done" action

I absolutely agree. Maybe even better would just be changing the "Ok" hotkey to work with any prompt with a single button (e.g. "Done", "Any order", probably others I am missing) as this would help speed up a lot of turns.
  14. Tchitcherine

Option to auto-resolve coin flips

Right now, MTGO asks you to manually select heads or tails for every effect formatted "flip a coin. If you win...". While this is a cute bit of flavor, there is no option to make this selection automatic, which is especially problematic since many recent coinflip designs seem to cause/reward...