Search results

1. F

Could Not Reproduce explorer's cache didn't get the counter back

My 1/1 creature with a +1/+1 counter on it (so a 2/2) died when something gave all my creatures -2/-2. It wasn't a -2/-2 counter to remove the counter, but when the creature died, I didn't receive a counter back onto my explorer's cache.
  2. F

Fixed WOE Sealed Friendly requiring 60 card deck

It might be that the sealed deckbuilder is expecting a 60 card deck because also when I went to add lands it suggested way too many. Right now my 40 card deck is unable to select "play" but if I add 58 cards (weird) the play button becomes available...
  3. F

Fixed Chrome Host Seedshark + Incubate "0"

This seems similar to my bug with bloated processor trying incubate 0 or -1 when it dies to a -X/-X effect giving it 0 or -1 power (https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/bloated-processor-bug-when-failed-conversion-is-cast-on-it.1127/) Seems like it's not about any one card, but incubating <= 0
  4. F

Fixed Bloated Processor bug when Failed Conversion is cast on it

It must be trying to create a negative counter token, it's caused a few different league matches to restart, re-play the cards up to that point, then fail again and restart the round.
  5. F

Slowness on sealed since update

I'm still feeling this lag in my latest sealed game @MTGO_TonyM
  6. F

also it doesn't seem to be just me, my first two games have been down to 30 seconds or less left on clock for each player.
  7. F

I've noticed sealed games have started to drag as the games go on. Usually I seem my opponent's clock going down, I'm f-6'd and then the turn changes and I see their clock bounce back up 20 or 30 seconds and then mine goes down a bit. I only am noticing this on sealed games, possibly because of...
  8. F

Confirmed Hostile Negotiations reveals the face down cards if selected

Yesterday when playing I chose the face down pile and the three cards my opponent got showed up in the "revealed cards zone".