Search results

1. N

Confirmed Not exactly sure which card was bugged- probably Talent of the Telepath

Found a new bug today. I cast Talent of the Telepath and got to cast 2 spells with it- Magnetic Theft and Anchor to Reality. I selected both of them and then the screen prompt said "click the card to cast it", but I couldn't because they were both greyed out and not able to be clicked on. The...
  2. N

Confirmed Soulfire Eruption is complete broken

So recently I cast Soulfire Eruption for the first time. I targetted 6 creatures and 3 players. -The cards were exiled 1 by 1 as intended -However rather than dealing damage to the creatures/players 1 by 1 as expected, it revealed a card, then I got to choose the targets. Which I'm sure is...
  3. N

Declined Make the Casual 1v1 banlist the same as the paper Duel Commander banlist instead of using the multiplayer one

I only really play casual 1v1 commander because 4 person multiplayer seems to be so laggy on this old client (despite having a strong PC and good internet). Unfortunately there are so many games ruined by all the cards that are banned in the paper 1v1 banlist. Sol Ring, Mana Crypt, Strip Mine...