Confirmed Not exactly sure which card was bugged- probably Talent of the Telepath

Game ID
Screenshot or Video
  1. 1 or more
Found a new bug today. I cast Talent of the Telepath and got to cast 2 spells with it- Magnetic Theft and Anchor to Reality.
I selected both of them and then the screen prompt said "click the card to cast it", but I couldn't because they were both greyed out and not able to be clicked on.

The game seemed completely locked, but I randomly decided to tap one of my lands because it was the only thing I could do, and this un-froze Magnetic Theft to let me cast it. That got added to the stack, then I had the same issue with Anchor to Reality and had to tap a land to 'free' it. I'm not sure what would have happened if I didn't have mana untapped.

I've had issues a long time ago using this sort of spell casting opponents' cards, but I also cast Magnetic Theft later from the Graveyard with Wrexial the Risen Deep and had no issue clicking on the card then, so I assume it's either Talent of the Telepath bugged, or an issue with that type of mechanic.

See screenshot for greyed-out unclickable cards.

255afe93758c6f5c50c82d8b311095f6.jpg

Upvote 1