Recent content by Sumdumraptor

1. S

Not A Bug Client Lag

Just as the title says. Game gets laggy after 2 matches or so. CPU usage jumps from ~10% to ~25%. First game is great, second, not so much. 3rd, and clicking a land into play might take 5 seconds. Good luck finishing your match in 25 minutes. But hay, at least we got shiny cards and "neon"...
  2. S

Fixed Floating mana?

I guess the phrase "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" isn't common knowledge lol
  3. S

Fixed Floating mana?

Also, while the ability to see where the mana came from is nice and all, it doesn't really add anything to the game or have any purpose. That can be 86'd too
  4. S

Implemented Foils that actually look good.

Thanks! Because of this "improvement" Daybreak took two steps back and nuked floating mana and our CPUs
  5. S

Fixed Floating mana?

Game doesn't let you spend floating mana now to cast spells without manually clicking. I sure hope this is a bug because it doesn't seem like an improvement.
  6. S

Fixed Please revert the new mana float change

Also agree. Not being able to float mana quickly has dragged down the pace of gameplay, and CPU usage is just ridiculous now, if you don't periodically reboot, CPU goes to 100 and lags out the game. I don't think anyone was asking for changes to foils or serialized cards, if this is the state...
  7. S

Fixed Bug - Curse of the Werewolf

Happened to me too. The triggers happen, then no damage happens. I'd like reimbursement for the match I lost because of this.
  8. S

Not A Bug Boosters/Trophies/PPs/Tix removed?

All these items have vanished from my inventory overnight
  9. S

Fixed ONE redemption bug?

Is there is a reason why my request was denied when I have a copy of every STANDARD numbered card (not all the nonsense versions) I've triple checked my collection inventory, the only cards I don't have are the ones with numbers over 271.
  10. S

Declined unredemable cards

Please remove all the nonsense art "variants" from future sets, or at least from draft boosters and keep them in treasure chests. I hate opening cards that I either can't redeem or are worth less than their redeemable counterpart. The "Phyrexian Language" cards that are just the English...