Fixed Please revert the new mana float change

Granham

After the patch, tapping the correct amount of mana for a spell and then casting it still requires you to manually click the mana every single time. This is incredbily annoying, especially for cards like Rishadan Port. Having an option to autopay by tapping the correct amount was very convenient and worked reasonably well, and if there was an intricate line you had to take, you still had the option of casting the card and then manually paying anyway. So I don't see the reason we're all forced to manually pay mana for every single card we cast, making this program literally clunkier than ever to use.

Signed,
every single MTGO grinder in existence

uburdub

ya its significantly more annoying to click through and will probably lead to more time outs in the game overall. The client is already difficult to navigate effectively so reverting this would be preferable.

Also agree. Not being able to float mana quickly has dragged down the pace of gameplay, and CPU usage is just ridiculous now, if you don't periodically reboot, CPU goes to 100 and lags out the game. I don't think anyone was asking for changes to foils or serialized cards, if this is the state of the game after these "improvements" please revert it ASAP

GwennieMacrae

Yeah, I ran into this earlier and almost conceded the game cause I thought something was broken or that there was some card effect happening that I didnt understand that was preventing me from paying mana.

However I DO love the new foils and think we should keep that. To be fair people WERE asking for the foils to be improved and I like that you can actually tell that they're foil now where as before sometimes you could barely tell the difference between foil and non foil.

Last edited: