Recent content by Neo001992

1. Neo001992

Client crashes when I create a Trade Binder

If you just wait the client will eventually catch up and unlock. If you click around while the client is locked up don't close the program with the windows prompt, click the wait on the program option. It would be a wonderful quality of life improvement if the devs could figure out what is...
  2. Neo001992

Not A Bug Broadside Bombardiers does not gain boast ability from Agatha's Soul Cauldron

Because the 'once per turn' part of Boast comes from the rules of the ability and isn't written out at the end of the ability, I would assume this is correct behavior, and even if a creature has multiple Boast abilities it can only Boast once per turn. 702.142. Boast 702.142a A boast ability...
  3. Neo001992

Confirmed 'Road // Ruin' colour identity legality

For due diligence the deck editor does correctly recognize regular gold cards as being not valid if it's not within the deck's color identity.
  4. Neo001992

Confirmed 'Road // Ruin' colour identity legality

Can confirm that the deck editor does not give you a deck construction error for breaking the color identity rule here.
  5. Neo001992

Fixed Game crashes when Name Sticker Goblin and Storm Entity are played together

Storm Entity does appear to incorrectly count itself for it's ability in testing. It's starting to look like a broad problem with cards that look at another game value to determine the number of counters they come into play with are bugged...
  6. Neo001992

Backlog towering titan is broken

Can confirm that Towering Titan does not enter with the expected number of +1/+1 counters on it. This bug feel similar to other bugs where counters are not being set as expected. https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/jeska-thrice-reborn-comes-in-with-too-many-counters.2094/...
  7. Neo001992

Confirmed Calamity, Galloping Inferno making token copies of dead creatures

Can confirm that in testing Calamity will make tokens of the creature that saddled it, even if that creature isn't in play anymore, and that is not correct behavior. Event#268355401 Game#876675646
  8. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Casting Tarmogoyf Locks Up Client and times you out

Funnily enough I went and tried to play my Future Sight printing of Tarmogoyf after I saw this thread, and at least in the solitaire game I tried it in my copy worked just fine (Even though this has effected me in the past). I can see why all the other posts get marked as 'Could Not Reproduce"...
  9. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Casting Tarmogoyf Locks Up Client and times you out

Uh oh, are the Future Sight printings of cards causing a problem again? This has been labeled as 'Could Not Reproduce' multiple times in the past. https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/client-crashing-with-tarmogoyf.1360/...
  10. Neo001992

Confirmed Primal Empathy appears to always draw an extra card.

It might have been happening all game, but I didn't notice it until my opponent drew a card when I knew my Construct tokens were larger than their commander. The next turn Primal Empathy drew an extra card when my opponent had no creatures in play at all, which is definitely not correct...
  11. Neo001992

Confirmed Failed to trigger the ''Crime'' mechanic, targeting my opponent with other cards, from old editions.

Relic of Progenitus works as expected in testing, and did trigger the Raven of Fell Omens. Coumbajj Witches on the other hand did not perform as expected and did not trigger Raven of Fell Omens. Event#268283572 Game#876396004
  12. Neo001992

Confirmed Failed to trigger the ''Crime'' mechanic, targeting my opponent with other cards, from old editions.

The crime mechanic seems to work just fine in testing with cards outside of OTJ. Being more specific with the cards involved in the interaction could help people possibly provide answers. Event#268276078 Game#876367336
  13. Neo001992

Confirmed Harvest Season for 0 shows library for the rest of the game

Can confirm that casting Harvest Season for zero permanently leaves your library open in testing. Event#268235666 Game#876213342
  14. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Client wouldn't let Abrade be cast

In a recent game with a buddy and he sent me this screen shot from our match where the client wouldn't let him cast Abrade even though there was nothing in play that should have been preventing him from casting it. He kept trying to cast it the game continued, and eventually the client let him a...
  15. Neo001992

Confirmed Not exactly sure which card was bugged- probably Talent of the Telepath

This is already a confirmed bug. https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/talent-of-the-telepath-unable-to-cast-instant-sorcery.445/