Confirmed Client crashes when I create a Trade Binder

absthencomboout

Game ID
absthencomboout
Hi everyone,

I hope I'm reporting this in the right place, most bugs in this forum appear to be game related. I'm happy to report this in the proper place if directed.

Whenever I make or open a trade binder, my mtgo client immediately crashes.

When I want to trade away cards, I have to delete the cards I don't want to trade away one at a time and its extremely annoying. The solution is to make a binder, but I cannot. Do other people have this issue or is there a known workaround? I have reinstalled mtgo to no avail.

Thank you

absthencomboout

Upvote 2

Neo001992

If you just wait the client will eventually catch up and unlock. If you click around while the client is locked up don't close the program with the windows prompt, click the wait on the program option. It would be a wonderful quality of life improvement if the devs could figure out what is causing the client to lock up when opening trade binders/decks.

Example of my client locking up when trying to open a trade binder, and then eventually unlocking with the binder being open.

Last edited:

absthencomboout

If you just wait the client will eventually catch up and unlock. If you click around while the client is locked up don't close the program with the windows prompt, click the wait on the program option. It would be a wonderful quality of life improvement if the devs could figure out what is causing the client to lock up when opening trade binders/decks.

Example of my client locking up when trying to open a trade binder, and then eventually unlocking with the binder being open.

This worked eventually! I went to bed and it worked overnight. Thank you for the advice.