Recent content by GwennieMacrae

1. GwennieMacrae

Confirmed Jeska, Thrice Reborn comes in with too many counters

I played a few games now with Jeska, Thrice Reborn in my command zone and it seemingly comes in with some random number of loyalty counters when I cast it from command zone. I played it one game and it was the 1st commander I cast and it came in with 2 counters. Another time it was the 2nd...
  2. GwennieMacrae

Backlog Benevolent Blessing Removes Itself

Oh okay, that makes sense. Yeah everytime it's happened to me it's def been while I was trying to attach Blessing through LP's effect rather than play directly from hand. Heh, I hope they fix it soon! For reals would be cool if I didn't always have this blind spot against white.
  3. GwennieMacrae

I took a screenshot of the game it happened in. The Light Paws had Pro-Black from Flickering Ward, Sage's Reverie and Ethereal Armor. I'm not sure if it just bounces off if there's already auras on it or something but to the best of my knowledge it def shouldn't being doing that and it's...
  4. GwennieMacrae

I've tried it in two games now and if you choose Protection From White with Blessing, while it wont remove existing white auras on the creature it does remove itself immediately. As far as I understand and have heard from others, it's not supposed to do that.
  5. GwennieMacrae

Backlog Does Benevolent Blessing remove itself or is MTGO messed up?

Okay cool! I was pretty darn sure it worked like that and im happy to hear I wasnt just stupid and missed something. Now I just hope they fix it soon cause lol that was sort of an expensive common and would be a LOT better if it worked as intended.
  6. GwennieMacrae

Backlog Does Benevolent Blessing remove itself or is MTGO messed up?

Okay so I have Light Paws out with a bunch of white auras on it. I play Benevolent Blessing on Light Paws choosing Pro-white. Blessing immediately removes itself and goes to the graveyard but doesn't remove any of the other auras. Is it supposed to work like that?
  7. GwennieMacrae

Not A Bug Tevesh Szat still draws a card even if you don't sac anything

I had to reread the card a few times and im preeeetty sure there's nothing about "Draw 1 card if you sac nothing" but a few times now I've found that if I use Tevesh Szat, Doom Of Fools -1 ability to sac a creature or planeswalker and just hit "done" cause I have nothing to sac, it still draws...
  8. GwennieMacrae

Is the game more laggy than it used to be?

Oh it 100% is. I forget the exact date but some update late last year just made everything suuuper laggy. Admittedly its gotten better since. Like at its worst, the game was bordering on almost unplayable. You'd be sitting there clicking a card over and over and over until it finally...
  9. GwennieMacrae

Images from Murders At Karlov Manor not loading

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still every card from the new set is blank. Almost all my "full art" cards also just appear as blank cards. I've heard of other people having this issue with MTGO but I've never heard anyone come up with any solution. Would def like to be able to see...
  10. GwennieMacrae

Fixed Open games at top of list

I do for real hope we can get this fixed soon. TBH it's getting so bad a lotta times I just turn MTGO off and give up cause it takes too long to find a game and I almost never can get my open game to be anywhere near the top.
  11. GwennieMacrae

Fixed Open games at top of list

I swear this really is getting worse. I use to eventually be able to randomly get a game near the top if I kept canceling the game and trying to make a new one over and over until it decided to put one at the top. Where as now I swear it seems like once it's decided to throw you near the bottom...
  12. GwennieMacrae

What are your favourite/least favourite MTGO Avatars?

Heh, I do totally get what you're saying. What sucks is my favourite avatar, Blood Petal Celebrant has the goofy lil treasure thing in the corner and I agree thats kinda dumb looking. I did just get mine from one of the bots though, avatars are like 1-4 cents they're all hecka cheap. I've never...
  13. GwennieMacrae

What are your favourite/least favourite MTGO Avatars?

I always loved Blood Petal Celebrant, since the art is cute and it has this vibe like she's starting a party or some such and inviting quests in and i've been using that for a few years now. Heh on the other hand it always kinda bummed out how many people just have the starter Birds of...
  14. GwennieMacrae

Have Mirrodin Besieged show how many artifacts are in your graveyard

Oh darn. I do appreciate the honest and clear answer though and at least knowing what's up. But yeah, if there was some alternate way or whatever to eventually get that kinda counting on older cards that would be really sweet.
  15. GwennieMacrae

More Info Needed Game gets stuck/freezes a bunch

The not being able to sideboard thing has even costs me games in league. Since....yeah it just straight up wouldn't allow me to do anything, the screen is just frozen. Its currently happening again as I type this out. My opponent had no problem using their sideboard though.... It REALLY sucks...