Fixed Your connection to Magic Online has failed. Please verify that you are connected to the internet and try again.

SmackBurton

I haven't been able to start up MTGO this morning. I am getting the following message: "Your connection to Magic Online has failed. Please verify that you are connected to the internet and try again." I have already uninstalled the previous install, downloaded a new installer, and re-installed. Still receiving the message. My internet connection is fine as that is what I used to download the installer and to type this message. Thank you.

Firedrake

Yeah, same here. I got booted over an hour ago, and decided to wait awhile before trying to log back in. When I just did, I got that message as well. Hopefully, Torbin will make a post here when it's back up.

Firedrake

Now I'm getting the "offline for scheduled maintenance" message. I wasn't getting that before. That would indicate to me it isn't going to be a quick fix.

Torbin

Staff member
Community Team
This work is still in progress as our team works with our data-center technicians to resolve this issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience and will provide further updates once they are available. Thanks