Fixed Wrong items showing up in cart once webpage loads.

Firedrake

I doubt I'm the only person this has happened to, but I couldn't find a thread on it. When trying to order new ONE product and tix from the in-game Store, what is in my cart when I click Checkout is correct, but once the webpage loads and I select a payment method, the items it shows in my cart are all incorrect except the tickets. I closed the browser window without making a payment, went back to the store and loaded up the cart again, hit Checkout, and the results were the same. All the wrong items except the tickets. I'll surmise this is a "new release" glitch and try again tomorrow, but figured I ought to report it anyway.

Firedrake

After multiple attempts with multiple browsers and clearing cache(s) multiple times, I still get the All Will Be One boosters showing up as Dominaria Remastered boosters on the webpage checkout, as well as the Phyrexian Planeswalker Bundle showing up as the Oil Lands Bundle, and the Rebellion Rising Commander deck showing as a single All Will Be One booster (at $29.99 ! ). I am unable to join any leagues or anything else ONE related.

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
Could you try a clean reinstall here? Instructions are on help.mtgo.com

We corrected this issue before we went live at the last downtime and we actually don't have any other reports of this yet.

Firedrake

Thanks for the advice, Tony, but it didn't help. I also tried a second clean re-install, making sure to delete the 2.0 folder. Still not showing the proper items in the webpage checkout. In game, the items in the cart are correct. Something is getting lost in the transition.

Firedrake

Also, just to be sure it wasn't my account causing the problem, I logged in on my wife's account and tried to make the purchase with that account. Sadly, same results...

Could you try a clean reinstall here? Instructions are on help.mtgo.com

We corrected this issue before we went live at the last downtime and we actually don't have any other reports of this yet.
Tony,
Wanted to let you know that I am currently having the same issue with the store in regards to what is in my cart not transferring to the browser confirmation despite redownloading as of 4:30 EST 2/8