SadPandaFace

Here's the Event ID: 265273938

ID for Match 1 Game 2: 863503720
ID for Match 1 Game 3: 863504378

ID for Match 2 Game 1: 864534712
ID for Match 2 Game 2: 864535222
ID for Match 2 Game 3: 864535966

^ Relevant game IDs.

For multiple games now I have been completely unable to sideboard. After being refunded for my first Pioneer League entry due to issues with sideboarding in the above games, I joined another league today and encountered the same exact issue as between games 2/3 of my first match in the first Pioneer League.

In explicit detail: This bug has occured in post game-2 sideboard after not apperaing in post game-1 sideboard of a match, as well as appearing when attempting to sideboard after both games 1 and 2. The screens will be greyed out, no cards will be selectable, the timer does not count down (though when it elapses it will boot me to the match without making any changes), and I am usually still able to click the "Submit" button to end the sideboarding process early, though obviously with no changes. It also appears that every time this bug manifests, I am no longer able to type in chat for the rest of the match, even when previously being able to communicate with my opponent.

The opposite problem has manifested once (though I did not manage to screenshot it yet) where I was able to manipulate my lists as normal, but the "Submit Deck" button was greyed out, and it did not save my changes.

If there's any additional information I can provide, please let me know. I'll make sure to screenshot (or screen record if desired) any further instances of this in case that's desired.

I saw another thread reporting this issue that was closed due to Game IDs not being applicable to help resolve it, so here are some screenshots to show what it looks like:

9aAL10f.jpeg
2r6tFK7.jpeg
odGnHd3.jpeg
xNxjYxq.png