Token Choice

This has been something I've been thinking about for a while now. But it would be amazing if we were able to choose the arts that are shown for each of our tokens. Having the arts match our decks more if we so desire. And for the people who aren't interested they could have a "Default" option that allows them to just be the normal updated modo client versions.

Neo001992

Cards should generate their associated tokens, and not tokens from other sets.
This is mainly why I want the feature added. Between letting everyone choose their tokens like we currently do with basic lands and having the client default to the newest version of any given token I am definitely going to vote towards players getting more options for personal expression.

Toxic Stench

This is mainly why I want the feature added. Between letting everyone choose their tokens like we currently do with basic lands and having the client default to the newest version of any given token I am definitely going to vote towards players getting more options for personal expression.
Magic is a shared experience and not everything is about personal expression. Consistency and clarity in the game state are also important characteristics. Every baroque addition comes at a cost to the rest of the program.

Neo001992

Magic is a shared experience and not everything is about personal expression. Consistency and clarity in the game state are also important characteristics. Every baroque addition comes at a cost to the rest of the program.
I feel like we want the same thing here, ultimately. I just made a huge misplay recently in a game of commander because Swan Song now generates the LotR Bird token by default since the last update. It was 100% my fault for not reading the board more carefully, but at a glance I didn't see the Bird token I've been used to for over a decade and made a mistake.

What I'm wanting implemented is the Theros version of Swan Song to make the Theros token and the new LotR Swan Song reprint to make the new token, and players can make their choice from there.