Suspend too easy to say NO to

rksgsn

There is a new rule in the game which MTGO implemented that allows you to decline casting a spell that is suspended. It has happened to me numerous times now that I click "ok" "ok" to continue through the triggers, but then accidentally click "no" when I actually wanted to cast the spell. I know it's a user issue but after years of clicking through the triggers, it's VERY easy to accidentally click No.

If there's a subtle "Are you sure you don't want to cast?" feature that can be added, it will greatly help Burn players like me who often play suspend spells that are crucial to whether I will win or lose a game. Even if I just have to click "no" twice, that would help too.

If I'm the only one running into this, please ignore, I'll get used to it eventually :)

Torbin

Staff member
Community Team
This is a fair request I will bring this up with the dev team I think there could be a trigger for the cast prior but this may not be something we implement anytime soon. Thank you for the suggestion

rksgsn

This is a fair request I will bring this up with the dev team I think there could be a trigger for the cast prior but this may not be something we implement anytime soon. Thank you for the suggestion
Great, thank you for the consideration. Something that currently happens is I always have to click No twice when saying "no I don't want to pay mana" in response to a counter spell like Spell Pierce, but I'm not sure if that is intentional or a bug (it has been like that for many months, so assume it's intentional).

ManaDrainThis

Great, thank you for the consideration. Something that currently happens is I always have to click No twice when saying "no I don't want to pay mana" in response to a counter spell like Spell Pierce, but I'm not sure if that is intentional or a bug (it has been like that for many months, so assume it's intentional).
That’s a longstanding bug, currently backlogged. You can upvote it here to bring further attention to it: