Fixed Standard Uncommons from Treasure Chests instead of a rare! Happened 5 times!

Brannart

Hello, it seems we're back to the days where you opened standard uncommons from TCs! This is clearly a mistake in collation. Support said to head here and that they're unable to reimburse chests, thing that I expected since I miss FIVE rare cards that could be everything, from a bulk to a Boseiju, WE, so I feel it was unjust. Any other player encountered that issue? It happened to me with TWO distinct accounts. There are dozens other chests I opened that were absolutely regular in collation.
TY

Note: all the openings are from a single chest except last one from 20 chests. In the latter last card is Ossification, which is an uncommon. Yes three ledgers in total, not bad ;)

Brannart

Hello, it seems we're back to the days where you opened standard uncommons from TCs! This is clearly a mistake in collation. Support said to head here and that they're unable to reimburse chests, thing that I expected since I miss FIVE rare cards that could be everything, from a bulk to a Boseiju, WE, so I feel it was unjust. Any other player encountered that issue? It happened to me with TWO distinct accounts. There are dozens other chests I opened that were absolutely regular in collation.
TY

Note: all the openings are from a single chest except last one from 20 chests. In the latter last card is Ossification, which is an uncommon. Yes three ledgers in total, not bad
I am unable to post pictures, but maybe it's me

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Community Team
We have corrected the issue with the Treasure Chest collation - those uncommons have been removed. If you opened a ONE uncommon in a Treasure Chest, please file a ticket with Customer Service at help.mtgo.com

PhantomNomadMTG

We have corrected the issue with the Treasure Chest collation - those uncommons have been removed. If you opened a ONE uncommon in a Treasure Chest, please file a ticket with Customer Service at help.mtgo.com
Is there a way how to check history of what I opened in chests? I was opening at large two days ago (10-20 at once) so I am not sure whether there was some uncommon or not, I wasn't aware of the bug.