Could Not Reproduce Sideboard Screen Frozen at 00:00 and would not begin next game

deathtouchy

After I submitted my post-sideboard deck and clicked several times, the screen just stayed stuck on 0:00 and would not begin the next game. See screenshot. After a few minutes I was notified that I lost the match, assuming the match clock ran out.

I'm running Windows 11 and the last update is KB5031323

This is a screen shot. Note the timestamps of the log versus my system clock.

vuldric5

Exact same issue happened to me yesterday. However, after it was stuck at 0:00 for a while I thought hmmm probably the client faulted out or a connection issue or something. I restarted the client and 3 minutes had gone by on my clock. I caught it fairly quickly so that means the missed time started probably shortly after I clicked submit. I ended up losing the match from time loss and only needed about 5-10 seconds to ensure a counter spell didn't resolve.

This is an absolute brutal bug that if not noticed quickly will take minutes off your clock and you wont even notice. You will think, hmmm I wonder why my opponent is taking so long.

EddyViscosity

I just encountered this same bug. League #7603, match #263374910, game #856749496.
After the second game I started sideboarding, clicked "Submit Deck", then realized I had 61 cards in the deck so moved another one to the sideboard and clicked "Submit Deck" again. The clock went to 00:00, then nothing until I was notified my opponent won the match. My hunch is that the bug is related to hitting "Submit Deck" more than once.