Fixed Rosheen Still Bugged...

AnthTGen

So last Sunday i posted that Rosheen Meanderer is bugged in commander. I added information clarifying how the bugged was coming up and was labeled as not a bug.. But i feel as it was mislabeled as a not being bugged cause as per ruling for Rosheen Meanderer
"A “cost that contains
Variable Colorless
” may be a spell's total cost, an activated ability's cost, a suspend cost, or a cost you're asked to pay as part of the resolution of a spell or ability (such as Condescend). A spell's total cost includes either its mana cost (printed in the upper right corner) or its alternative cost (such as flashback), as well as any additional costs (such as kicker). If it's something you can spend mana on, it's a cost. If that cost includes the
Variable Colorless
symbol in it, you can spend mana generated by Rosheen on that cost."

Cards that have and X cost in them like Banefire which is X(red) When you tap Rosheen Meanderer for the 4 mana, and try to click the 4 mana to add to for the x cost, it will not be added. No matter how many different ways you try to tap for the mana or to add the mana it simply will not work.
However the 4 mana can still be used on x abilities on cards. Where it should work for both not just the one.

Heres a quick video i made to show the bug,
It starts when cast Ochre Jelly

Sorry for posting again but I am unable to add to my original post

Last edited by a moderator: