Not A Bug Reflection of Kiki-Jiki still in standard filter

42en

The Backside of Fable of the Mirror Breaker still shows up, when you standard filter the collection.

In the screenshot the filter is set to 0 in collection, don't show versions separately and standard.

Note that Ghastly Mimicry and Wildsong Howler show up in this filter setting, whereas other double faced cards backsides don't show up.
I have more than 0 copies of Mirrorhall Mimic and Howlpack Piper in my collection.

I think these two (extended art versions of Ghastly Mimicry and Wildsong Howler) shouldn't show up with the filter setting. Especially weird is, that these two only have half of the cardtext in the black textbox window you get from right-clicking on them (they are missing the front side). See 2nd screenshot for example of this.

Note that the Filter setting in the 2nd screenshot is set to cards in collection 20+ and now it shows all double sided card backsides with 0 in collection (and not just the 2 assumed bugged cards and Reflection of Kiki-Jiki).

This feels like a bug to me and not intended... I had reported that earlier and was told it was intentional. Then the question remains, why only these 3 (Mimicry, Howler, Reflection) show up in this particular setting and not ALL other backsides of double faced cards as well.

The idea behind setting 0 and don't show versions separately is to figure out what cards your collection is missing from the chosen format, having cards that are banned or only 2 backsides of double faced cards show up is confusing.

Thanks in advance to getting this fixed. :)

iNsWQ3Z.jpg

2nd screenshot:
BMRrbhx.jpg