Fixed Random Swamp in Magic 30 Cube Deck

BadSandwichMan

I am playing in the Magic 30 cube. In the second game of my second round, I drew a Swamp which was not in my deck at any time during deck construction. This also happened twice to my round one opponent.

JundEmOut35

In games one and three of my match (262118487), I drew a random swamp with the wrong art. I wasn't playing any swamps in the deck and it's set came up as "The Fake Set".

The game IDs are 851766090 and 851766928

BingsF

This happened to me too in two different drafts.
Game IDs for round one of the second draft it happened are 851917500 and 851917818

GauXinhDep

I had the same problem.
First game, I thought I may have made a mistake during deckbuilding, so I checked my deck carefully between rounds/games : no swamp.
I kept drawing it thought.

Ben30

Même problème pas de marais dans mon jeu je jouais bleu rouge ..
Identifiant MATCH : 262158004

-Leek

Happened to me as well. While searching my deck, I took a screenshot and by process of elimination I determined it to be my Goblin Grenade was replaced by a Swamp.

Game IDs 851931834, 851932480, 851933378

TomMcV

I think it has been mentioned elsewhere, but this is a bug replacing the brainstorm with a swamp in the match.

hawabaji

i saw this happen today with goblin guide, as well. my opponent also had the issue and they told me they had brainstorm in their pool.

ManaDrainThis

Hopefully this annoying bug gets fixed before vintage cube returns on Oct 4, as Brainstorm is featured in that cube as well.