No Fix Planned Opposition Agent can't cast Panglacial Wurm

ManaDrainThis

This is not a bug. First ruling of Panglacial Wurm states, “Panglacial Wurm's ability works only while you're searching your own library. The effect that caused you to search needs to say “search” and “library,” and you need to be looking through your own library for this to work.”

wykfff

This is not a bug. First ruling of Panglacial Wurm states, “Panglacial Wurm's ability works only while you're searching your own library. The effect that caused you to search needs to say “search” and “library,” and you need to be looking through your own library for this to work.”
I control my opponent search his own library, instead of I search his library. Opponent is searching his own library under my control, Panglacial Wurm's ability should work

ManaDrainThis

Just because you’re controlling your opponent and taking over the search of his library, it’s still his library, not yours.

wykfff

Just because you’re controlling your opponent and taking over the search of his library, it’s still his library, not yours.
My opponent is searching his own library, so he can cast Panglacial Wurm.
Opposition Agent make me control my opponent while they’re searching their library.
My opponent can cast it. My opponent under my control should still cast it.

wykfff

It is a bug. Magicjudges.org answered the question.

Q:En respuesta al Demonic Tutor de mi oponente, lanzo un Opposition Agent. Mientras lo controlo mientras busca, encuentro un Panglacial Wurm. ¿Puedo lanzarla? Si puedo, ¿quién paga el maná y quién lo recibe? ¿Termina exiliado bajo mi Opposition Agent?
A:
Puedes hacer que tu oponente lance la Wurm, pero solo si tiene suficiente maná disponible, y al final se queda la Wurm. La única forma de conseguir la Wurm “debajo” de tu Opposition Agent es si eliges la Wurm para que la encuentre el Demonic Tutor.

Bryan

Simply coding panglacial wurm to work at all was a big hurdle for the team. Bugs associated with it have been a thing for at least a decade.