Could Not Reproduce Old stickfingers - graveyard order - Corpse dance and Shallow grave

Neo001992

This also affects Hermit Druid. I've never given it much thought because my Karador deck doesn't card about graveyard order, but I can see how someone might care.

Do i have to use some shortcut to choose the graveyard order? Because I'm using the cards buried alive, Wheel of Fortune and memory jar and I can't organize the graveyard order

ManaDrainThis

Do i have to use some shortcut to choose the graveyard order? Because I'm using the cards buried alive, Wheel of Fortune and memory jar and I can't organize the graveyard order
I just tested all 3 of those cards, and they all work fine. When you cast those spells and discard multiple cards at a time, a temporary window pops up with the discarded cards, and it lets you choose them one by one. The first card you click on goes to the GY first, and so on.

Most of the cards that discard multiples at a time were fixed months ago. We’re just waiting on a few outliers - Fact or Fiction, Old Stickfingers, and Hermit Druid.

I just tested all 3 of those cards, and they all work fine. When you cast those spells and discard multiple cards at a time, a temporary window pops up with the discarded cards, and it lets you choose them one by one. The first card you click on goes to the GY first, and so on.

Most of the cards that discard multiples at a time were fixed months ago. We’re just waiting on a few outliers - Fact or Fiction, Old Stickfingers, and Hermit Druid.
Unfortunately this window does not appear for me. I'm wondering if it's some permission setting/yield image - https://files.fm/u/mgw6kde9e

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
We are no longer able to reproduce this issue with Old Stickfingers, Hermit Druid, or Fact or Fiction

Please reply with Game IDs and screenshots to show us what we're missing if it's still happening.

ManaDrainThis

So I tested all these cards, and the issue is that the previous fix that was applied in December to all cards that discard into the GY randomly (applying a menu which lets players pick the order in which they hit the GY) is no longer in effect. That fix was discussed in this old thread: https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?t...iscarding-multiple-cards-at-once.74/#post-672

I tested Memory Jar, Frantic Search, LED, Faithless Looting, Wheel of Fortune, and Fact or Fiction and the discard menu didn’t appear for any of them. There were other cards impacted by that fix as well, like Buried Alive, Sphinx of Uthuun, Bazaar of Baghdad and others, but I didn’t test those.

I also tested Hermit Druid & Old Stickfingers. For both, the cards are put into the GY in the same order in which they are revealed. So, this might be correct. It depends on whether the ruling for these two cards is that they should hit the GY in the order revealed, or in the order the owner/caster of Hermit Druid/Old Stickfingers chooses. If it’s the former, it’s correct on MTGO, and if the latter, then its bugged like the others.

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
So I tested all these cards, and the issue is that the previous fix that was applied in December to all cards that discard into the GY randomly (applying a menu which lets players pick the order in which they hit the GY) is no longer in effect. That fix was discussed in this old thread: https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?t...iscarding-multiple-cards-at-once.74/#post-672

I tested Memory Jar, Frantic Search, LED, Faithless Looting, Wheel of Fortune, and Fact or Fiction and the discard menu didn’t appear for any of them. There were other cards impacted by that fix as well, like Buried Alive, Sphinx of Uthuun, Bazaar of Baghdad and others, but I didn’t test those.

I also tested Hermit Druid & Old Stickfingers. For both, the cards are put into the GY in the same order in which they are revealed. So, this might be correct. It depends on whether the ruling for these two cards is that they should hit the GY in the order revealed, or in the order the owner/caster of Hermit Druid/Old Stickfingers chooses. If it’s the former, it’s correct on MTGO, and if the latter, then its bugged like the others.
Thank you for the details - I've passed them on to the QA team

ManaDrainThis

The Tuesday, June 20 patch notes indicated that this was fixed, but I just tested all those cards mentioned above and there’s no GY order discard menu for any of them. Assume this just hasn’t been implemented yet?