Fixed Lord Skitter's Blessing triggers without enchanted creature

Marcelopez

Pay atention when this card is in play because the last game I play against it my opponent were drawing extra cards without enchanted creatures when I play a removal to an enchanted creature only to not give an extra card.

chrisw

Hi,
After seeking compensation I was advised by customer support to report a bugged card in this thread also.

Lord Skitter's Blessing is bugged, here are the reproduction steps:
Have a player play Lord Skitter's Blessing and enchant their armory mice with the wicked role. Have their opponent remove the Wicked Role with Troublemaker Ouphe. The first player will continue to draw as long as if armory mice is still enchanted.
Have the armory mice die and that player will now stop drawing cards, which proves that magic online was seeing that object as still enchanted even though it isn't.

Match ID: 262226878
Game ID: 852184750

https://ibb.co/pKrN3qJ

Regards,
Chris

chrisw

Same happened to me. I played something which removed only his wicked role and not the creature it was attached to, but opponent continued to draw anyway so lord skitter's blessing still sees that object as enchanted.

Neo001992

The card is definitely not functioning correctly when you try to reproduce the bug, but I noticed something in my Solitaire game.

Cast Lord Skitter's Blessing, putting the role token onto my commander, next turn drew an extra card as expected. Next I destroyed the role token with a Reclamation Sage, and on the next turn I incorrectly drew an extra card without controlling an enchanted creature. Finally I killed my commander that was enchanted with the role token in combat, and the next turn Lord Skitter's Blessing correctly did not trigger.

I think somehow the client is letting Lord Skitter's Blessing look to see if a creature "has been enchanted" instead of "is currently enchanted" like it should be. I hope this helps.

Event#262262002 Game#852321066