Not A Bug Interaction between "can't draw" and "[opponent] may have you draw"

Zubekanov

Hi, I've encountered what I have been informed is a bug between cards that prevent a player from drawing cards, cards with "may draw". In particular, I experienced this interaction between an opponent's Narset, Parter of Veils and my Palantír of Orthanc. I was provided the relevant rulings by a judge friend below:
121.3. .... However, if an effect says that a player can't draw cards and another effect offers that player the choice to draw a card, that player can't choose to do so.
121.3a. The same principles apply if the player who's making the choice is not the player who would draw the card. If the latter player has no cards in their library, the choice can be taken. If an effect says that the latter player can't draw a card, the choice can't be taken.
The expected behaviour is that when Palantir triggers, my opponent should not be able to choose to have me draw a card as I am unable to under their Narset, and they must pick the other option. Instead, they are able to choose to have me draw a card, which is prevented by their Narset.
Thanks!

Neo001992

You're leaving out a very relevant part of rule 131.3 there with that '...' quoted.

121.3 If there are no cards in a player's library and an effect offers that player the choice to draw a card, that player can choose to do so. However, if an effect says that a player can't draw cards and another effect offers that player the choice to draw a card, that player can't choose to do so.

The interaction between Narset, Parter of Veils and Palantir of Orthanc works exactly as it is supposed to under the rules.