Could Not Reproduce Force of Will bug

YazooBoy

Ran into a bug twice yesterday in same AlphaFrog league trying to hard cast Force of Will. The mana would tap and I'd name the target, then the spell just resolved. Both times leaving 4 of 5 mana used and the Force of Will in hand. The first time the game locked up completely and it reset the match back to the start. The second time opponent spell resolved and we were still able to complete the game, while Force of Will remained in my hand. The next turn when I drew the card (Seasoned Dungeoneer) came into my hand face down for some reason. Odd behavior by the client all around.

Not sure if anyone else has had this happen.

ManaDrainThis

Ran into a bug twice yesterday in same AlphaFrog league trying to hard cast Force of Will. The mana would tap and I'd name the target, then the spell just resolved. Both times leaving 4 of 5 mana used and the Force of Will in hand. The first time the game locked up completely and it reset the match back to the start. The second time opponent spell resolved and we were still able to complete the game, while Force of Will remained in my hand. The next turn when I drew the card (Seasoned Dungeoneer) came into my hand face down for some reason. Odd behavior by the client all around.

Not sure if anyone else has had this happen.
If you include your Game IDs they can investigate this bug.