Fixed Few orbits through commander, MTGO encounters error/replay to last state

Second game in a row, over two nights that I settled in for a game of commander and MTGO encountered an error and attempted to replay to last stable state. First game players didn't stick around, but since I have never ever had a game replay to last stable state then continue as normal, I'm sure it wouldn't have. Tonight, the game played up until the error (me simply casting my commander...no shenanigans, tons of tokens, nothing weird) then restarted.

Its just an absolute waste of time playing a few turns around the board and MTGO says...nope not tonight folks.

Game 1 874626900
Game 2 874708204

Last edited by a moderator:
Second game in a row, over two nights that I settled in for a game of commander and MTGO encountered an error and attempted to replay to last stable state. First game players didn't stick around, but since I have never ever had a game replay to last stable state then continue as normal, I'm sure it wouldn't have. Tonight, the game played up until the error (me simply casting my commander...no shenanigans, tons of tokens, nothing weird) then restarted.

Its just an absolute waste of time playing a few turns around the board and MTGO says...nope not tonight folks.

Game 1 874626900
Game 2 874708204
Welp, its apparently my commander. Third game in a row. Marath, Will of the Wild. I didn't recall what triggered the replay last night, but definitely 100% tonight its simply casting Marath.

Game 3 874709630

I've been playing Marath for years. No issues. Something changed.