Not A Bug Eidolon of great revel does not give priority at trigger.

Gam-Gam

Hey there, playing against burn I would like to respond to their eidolon of great revel trigger after i cast a spell that triggers it but I am never given priority after eidolon triggers. It just resolves immediately. Then my spell resolves. Never get the chance to click ok on eidolon trigger or even see the trigger on the stack. Interestingly, I am given priority if they trigger their own eidolon.

Gam-Gam

No. but i do not want to maintain priority, i want them to have priority to put their trigger on the stack, then i want them to pass it back to me so i can respond to the trigger they just put on the stack. This may be an incorrect understanding of how the trigger works but I thought they control the trigger, not me, I only control the spell. Will try though, perhaps that's the issue. Thanks for recommendation!

Gam-Gam

Oh, I see now, owner of a trigger doesn't get priority on their own trigger until active player passes it to them, so without CTRL, mtgo assumes i pass priority. so your rec will prob work. Thank you!