Could Not Reproduce Days Undoing - skips turn

ManaDrainThis

Sounds like this might be an accidental F6 issue. Did you click on any of the yield boxes at any point in this sequence?

PaulBern

Sounds like this might be an accidental F6 issue. Did you click on any of the yield boxes at any point in this sequence?
I klicked "yield through this turn" yes, but the game / client should stop at my opponents cleanup right? according to"The Gatherer" days undoing resolves as follows
1) All spells and abilities on the stack are exiled. This includes spells and abilities that can't be countered. 2) If there are any attacking and blocking creatures, they're removed from combat. 3) State-based actions are checked. No player gets priority, and no triggered abilities are put onto the stack. 4) The current phase and/or step ends. The game skips straight to the cleanup step. 5) The cleanup step happens in its entirety
But that should still happen in my opponents turn and not in mine - or am I missing something.

ManaDrainThis

Yeah, so the bug here would be how cards that “end the turn” interact with the “yield through this turn” function. Would be worth testing this out with other cards that end the turn like Glorious End, Sundial of the Infinite, Time Stop, etc. to see if the same thing happens.