Could Not Reproduce Collection display bug (again...)

42en

I finally finished collecting all cards from standard legal sets again, so the search filters set to "Quantity 0-3" and box for "Versions Show Versions Separately" ticked off should yield a collection window with no cards in it, right? (See pics below).

Wrong... Ghastly Mimicry and Wildsong Howler still show up. I think the backsides of Mirrorhall Mimic and Howlpack Piper and somehow duplicated in the database.

I posted this before, but it was deemed to be no bug with the reasoning, that dual faced cards will show up with the search filters. Then please explain, why these two are the only 2 cards showing up with the search filters applied. There are a ton of other dual faced cards in current standard legal sets (like all the other werewolves, or disturb cards), of which I do own 4 copies of, but none show up with the set search filters, except those 2 cards.

Maybe I am the only person who gets this (maybe something with my installed version of mtgo is wrong, maybe I have the pics stored multiple times in my data, whatever) or maybe other people have this issue as well, but I really need an explanation, why those two cards show up. Someone please clarify (and if possible fix this). :)

2Dsmjuq.jpg

y3cjs78.jpg