Not A Bug Client Doesn't Inform the Player Which Lands have entered the battlefield this turn.

The player is not informed of lands they control which have entered the battlefield that turn. This is especially important as depicted in the pictures attached in the link at the end. I played a second copy of Faceless Haven (this is necessary as I need to have a blue mana up to counter a removal spell for my attack) and there isn't a discernable way for the player to tell which lands aren't summoning sick or had entered the battlefield during the current turn. Instead, they're stacked on top of one another and the player has to guess which land isn't summoning sick. This directly cost me a game as pictured, because if I animated the correct land here (the one that can attack), I have enough damage to win this game as pictured in my hand with the Shore Up in the second picture. Instead, I use 3 mana for no reason and lose the game to Sheoldred.

ManaDrainThis

Yeah, this is not a bug. You just have to right click on the lands, and it will show you which one(s) are summoning sick. Most vintage cube players are aware of this, because of the card Koth of the Hammer, where you also need to know which lands are summoning sick and which aren’t.

Yeah, this is not a bug. You just have to right click on the lands, and it will show you which one(s) are summoning sick. Most vintage cube players are aware of this, because of the card Koth of the Hammer, where you also need to know which lands are summoning sick and which aren’t.
Thanks for the assist. My friend reached out and let me know. Had never ran into this situation before