Could Not Reproduce Animate Summoning Sickness not Working

Why was my previous thread deleted? I did not need to elaborate on the issue in the body of the thread for my bug report to be valid. What more could I possibly say? The animate summoning sickness feature is broken. There is no more elaboration to be had. It is very discouraging to your userbase for you to delete valid bug reports maliciously or out of laziness. Why does it matter if the body of my post was just "." if everything that needed to be said was already in the title of the thread? Did the person deleting my thread have such a poor understanding of their own video game that they didn't know what animate summoning sickness refers to??? I do not appreciate you wasting my time.

Firedrake

Perhaps since there is no card named Animate Summoning Sickness, they felt you were trying to delete your own post with the "." and couldn't.
Including an example of the problem in your post would have served to let them know that was not the case.
(And it's not a "video" game, it's a just computer card game.)

Perhaps since there is no card named Animate Summoning Sickness, they felt you were trying to delete your own post with the "." and couldn't.
Including an example of the problem in your post would have served to let them know that was not the case.
(And it's not a "video" game, it's a just computer card game.)
Magic: the Gathering is certainly a video game. I don't know what you think a video game is, but you are wrong. English is my first language and I'm sure of this. "Magic: The Gathering Online is a video game" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic:_The_Gathering_Online "A video game[a] or computer game is an electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface or input device (such as a joystick, controller, keyboard, or motion sensing device) to generate visual feedback from a display device" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
Why was my previous thread deleted? I did not need to elaborate on the issue in the body of the thread for my bug report to be valid. What more could I possibly say? The animate summoning sickness feature is broken. There is no more elaboration to be had. It is very discouraging to your userbase for you to delete valid bug reports maliciously or out of laziness. Why does it matter if the body of my post was just "." if everything that needed to be said was already in the title of the thread? Did the person deleting my thread have such a poor understanding of their own video game that they didn't know what animate summoning sickness refers to??? I do not appreciate you wasting my time.
You'll want to check that the setting for Animate Summoning Sickness is turned on in Settings -> Display & Sound Settings