Fixed Anger of the Gods fails to exile

MYTH

It's come up in several games now that the creatures killed by Anger of the Gods simply end up in the graveyard... rather than exiled. Should be an easy fix?

Please let us know when it's safe to register the card again!

Last edited by a moderator:

MYTH

I started up a league yesterday (15/4) with ''anger of the gods'' in my deck. I believe in the 2nd game of my match vs TheAdonis. Match #257963590 Game #834958334 I cast a Anger of the Gods vs my opponents board full of creatures, no other relevant affects in play and none of the creatures that died got exiled, but ended up in the graveyard. among which a number that the opponent was able to bring back.

MYTH

Can we get the Game ID please to verify?
This happened in my match vs TheAdonis. Match #257963590 Game #834 958 334 I cast a Anger of the Gods vs my opponents board full of creatures, no other relevant affects in play and none of the creatures that died got exiled, but ended up in the graveyard. among which a number that the opponent was able to bring back.

MYTH

Will we receive an update in this thread when the bug is fixed, or how will we know?
If possible, I would greatly appreciate to know how long approximately such a fix will take.
Kindly
M