Fixed 7th edition birds has black border

DunningKrugR

image.png
image.png

Salsa

This also happens for every other white-bordered card. I use 9th edition basics in all my decks, and they all appear with a black border as well. I tried checking all my other white-bordered cards and they all appear as black border in a game, but not in the collection. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Neo001992

White bordered cards have always been a hate them or love them thing, but the client should accurately reflect the cards as they appear in paper. Black bordered versions of the 7th, 8th, and 9th Edition cards are all available in foil on the client if someone wants them.

Toxic Stench

Many cards have wrong frames on Magic Online. I agree digital objects should all match the printed frames of the corresponding physical objects. For example both Anafenzas from Dragons and Khans of Tarkir have the Legendary Wingding at the top of their frame online but should not be defaced in this manner. Quite a few other frame bugs have also been reported, so maybe it would make sense to address the problem holistically instead of only tweaking individual card frames that get enough upvotes in the forums.