Search results

1. Neo001992

Confirmed Primal Empathy appears to always draw an extra card.

It might have been happening all game, but I didn't notice it until my opponent drew a card when I knew my Construct tokens were larger than their commander. The next turn Primal Empathy drew an extra card when my opponent had no creatures in play at all, which is definitely not correct...
  2. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Client wouldn't let Abrade be cast

In a recent game with a buddy and he sent me this screen shot from our match where the client wouldn't let him cast Abrade even though there was nothing in play that should have been preventing him from casting it. He kept trying to cast it the game continued, and eventually the client let him a...
  3. Neo001992

Confirmed Phased out Mangara phased back during owners turn while controlled by another player

Was in a game where an opponent had taken another opponent's Mangara with a Treachery. Later in the game that player phased out with Teferi's Protection, and the Mangara incorrectly phased back in before it's owners untap step instead of before it's controllers untap step along with the rest of...
  4. Neo001992

Confirmed Dead players, control, and phasing.

Was in a game recently where I had cast a number of one opponent's cards with Laughing Jasper Flint. Later in the game I phased out with a Teferi's Protection, and while phased out my other opponent killed the owner of those cards I had gotten from Laughing Jasper Flint. Because the owner of the...
  5. Neo001992

In Consideration Improving log information

I would like to suggest that whenever a spell/ability exiles a card (yours or your opponents) that you have permission to play that the game log explicitly call out what was exiled by said spell/ability. I'm definitely asking this because in multiplayer hunting down which cards got exiled to...
  6. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Olivia, Opulent Outlaw failed to trigger from combat damage

Was recently playing a game and had a combat step where Olivia, Opulent Outlaw failed to trigger from combat damage when the game log clearly shows that combat went though since I took the Monarch. Olivia functioned as expected multiple times earlier this game, and later this game after I recast...
  7. Neo001992

Fixed Blood on the Snow still bugged

Blood on the Snow is still reanimating a creature before it wraths the board. Previous thread: https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/blood-on-the-snow-is-bugged.2028/ Event#267971569 Game#875203676
  8. Neo001992

Not of This World isn't searchable in the collection

I clearly own this card in my collection, but when you search for it without forcing the client to explicitly search for it with quotation marks around the name the internal search engine doesn't register it as a card. This could be an issue if it causes people to possibly buy cards they may...
  9. Neo001992

Fixed Ponder no longer shows in the log if you shuffled

The title here is descriptive of the problem, and I hope this will be an easy fix. Event#267904417 Game#874956880
  10. Neo001992

Can we adjust how energy/poison/experience counters are displayed in multiplayer

Currently in the client the way energy/poison/experience counters are displayed in multiplayer has a number directly over the indicator of what type of counter it is. I want to suggest is that this be changed to how they are displayed in 1v1 with the number of counters being to the left of the...
  11. Neo001992

Jace, the Mind Sculptor's art is incorrectly displayed in the client

Within the client every printing of Jace, the Mind Sculptor that uses the original art has art that is shifted down and to the left of where it should be. Hopefully fixing this wouldn't take much dev time.
  12. Neo001992

Tibalt, Cosmic Impostor displays with the wrong color frame

The set frame of Valki/Tibalt incorrectly displays as being WB instead of being BR.
  13. Neo001992

Can we change older lands to have properly colored text boxes

Most of the old lands in the client look exactly as they should, but there are a small handful that have gold colored text boxes when they most definitely should not when looking at their paper counterparts. Here's the list of lands that are incorrect, and I would like to see fixed. Teferi's...
  14. Neo001992

Fixed Blood on the Snow is bugged

After the latest update Blood on the Snow now incorrectly reanimates a creature before it wraths the board. This is a card I run very frequently in budget decks in commander, and hope it is fixed post haste. Event#267834769 Game#874701614
  15. Neo001992

The recent updated changed the frame of old bordered lands.

Old Bordered lands now have colored frames around the text box, and this isn't how they should look. How they currently look: How they should look:
  16. Neo001992

Fixed Viashino Heretic doesn't deal damage from its ability

Thread title is pretty self explanatory here. Ability still functions as removal, but no longer burns the owner for damage. Event#267775106 Game#874479986
  17. Neo001992

Backlog Triggers crashing games mk2

I don't know why the original thread was marked as "Could Not Reproduce" because triggers killing multiplayer games is a fairly common problem in multiplayer Commander. https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/game-crashed-trying-to-resolve-triggers-again.1878/ Event#267578919 Game#873709690
  18. Neo001992

Keybind Heads/Tails to Yes/No

Can we add the 'Heads' and 'Tails' to the current key binding options of 'Yes' and 'No' since Heads/Tails is essentially the same kind of input binary. Edit... curse the enter key being the submit button if pressed when changing your title.
  19. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Game kept waiting on a player after they had left the game.

Was in a game recently where a player lost connection and timed out, but the client was still waiting on them to pass priority before continuing. Everyone scooped after realizing the client wasn't going to move along with the game. Event#266735867 Game#870341438
  20. Neo001992

Can we fix and improve the Fuse cards in the client?

All of the art on the Fuse cards is displayed slightly higher than it should be causing a white blank space in the client. As for improving the Fuse cards in the client can we add the reminder text back to the Fuse cards? Currently the cards themselves and their tooltips don't tell you what...