Search results

1. A

Could Not Reproduce Nissa, Resurgent Animist - Landfall no work

Nissa, Resurgent Animist - Landfall does not work after phase in Event # 260049182 Game 1# 843399972 Turn 7
  2. A

Fixed Aminatou's Augury bugged

I'm still waiting for them to fix my favorite card
  3. A

Confirmed Homeward Path bugged

confirmed this card has not worked for many months, in the same way Trostani Discordant does not work either. its effects also apply to all permanents and are not limited to creatures
  4. A

Not A Bug Ledger Shredder Glitch

triggered ability activates before, only cast one card and not two as indicated by the card, his ability triggered when I cast my first card of the turn (invasion of new phyrexian)
  5. A

To keep the post alive, I will continue claiming that this card is still useless, it's been going on for six months and apparently they only fix one card every two months, out of many that exist, that's why the game passed without shame or glory
  6. A

I'm still waiting for it to be corrected
  7. A

Selvala's Stampede hasn't worked properly for more than 2 years, and many other cards still haven't been fixed The support of this platform is unfortunate, the worst service
  8. A

Fixed Jeweled Lotus Bug

Confirmo Jeweled lotus no work
  9. A

Could Not Reproduce duke ulder ravengard, not work

duke ulder ravengard, this card hasn't worked since it came out, tokens created by tokens disappear, even tokens created by non-token cards
  10. A

Fixed Myriad tokens enter not attacking

duke ulder ravengard, this card hasn't worked since it came out, but this is a new bug tokens created by tokens disappear, even tokens created by non-token cards
  11. A

still useless, 2022/12/31
  12. A

does not allow you to summon cards from exile, without paying their mana cost if allowed to put a land from exiled cards