Search results

1. Tchitcherine

Implemented Allow Duplicates in Supreme Draft

Hi! Last time supreme vintage cube was offered something had changed to make it so you'd never see duplicate cards, as opposed to previous offerings where every pack was randomly pulled from the full cube, allowing duplicates. I do not know if this was intentional but I suspect it was not as...
  2. Tchitcherine

Please Make it Easier to Trade Newly Opened Cards

Hi! When I open treasure chests I often end up with a lot of cards I don't want. I typically sell these, but it's strangely cumbersome to do so. The dialog when you open cards shows the cards, but right clicking them does nothing. As far as I know the only real way to sell your newly open cards...
  3. Tchitcherine

have stats/game history tied to account, not install

I've played on many devices and had to reinstall mtgo many times and it's always sad that this completely wipes my stats and play history. Especially seeing as it seems all this data is stored somewhere internally (since the MOCS always shows competitors lifetime mtgo winrates in the relevant...
  4. Tchitcherine

Option to auto-resolve coin flips

Right now, MTGO asks you to manually select heads or tails for every effect formatted "flip a coin. If you win...". While this is a cute bit of flavor, there is no option to make this selection automatic, which is especially problematic since many recent coinflip designs seem to cause/reward...