Search results

1. B

Game settings just reverted to default after a game freeze

I accepted a trade and the client locked up. I clicked a few times then got the windows prompt asking if I wanted to close the program which I said yes. Then upon opening again I noticed the client sounds were on. I went in the options to find they were all the defaults. Gotta say, this is a...
  2. B

Fixed you messed something up

loading my collection is having huge lag spikes. trades much the same way.
  3. B

Fixed Card art is messing up often

As of a couple patches ago card art started messing up much more often than usual. I deleted the cache folder (which was 92k files deep and took over 10 minutes) and if anything it seems worse now. Making decks is becoming a real chore. (play spot the fraud)
  4. B

Fixed Performance issues since the last update

People have complained about the game performing worse as you play, requiring a restart to fix, for as long as I can remember. For me, it was never really an issue. Maybe once every 6 hours. Now it's much worse. Within an hour it's becoming unbearable. Task manager shows nothing out of the...
  5. B

Fixed CPU usage is insane.

Just opening the program my 12 thread CPU is hovering at 50% usage!
  6. B

Scroll wheel improvements.

When choosing a deck the wheel moves about a pixel with each notch. The game lobby jumps multiple pages with a single use. Some consistency would be nice.
  7. B

Fixed Open games at top of list

This should be obvious. An open game shouldn't be so far down I have to scroll to see it.
  8. B

Fixed Black/white deck box art is wrong now

What is now the magic symbol used to be a black/white deck box.
  9. B

Fixed Remove end game voting for commander games

It doesn't serve a purpose. Just makes it harder to leave the game.
  10. B

Implemented Foils that actually look good.

Back in v2 foils looked great. I highly suggest looking up some old pictures if you can find them. Then in v3 they got worse but still pretty nice. Black cards were the best looking IMO. Now they are nasty. It's like a glare over the card. They were okay before the animation speed was reduced...
  11. B

Battles repositioned on the battlefield

They need to be lower to match up with other tapped cards. It looks terrible as is.
  12. B

A clean method of kicking players from multiplayer games

Right clicking on a player's portrait should bring up a kick option with reason box. Then each other player gets a pop up box asking if they agree. If all do, player is kicked.
  13. B

Custom time limits in the commander room

There are loads of really slow players. It really kills what enjoyment I get from this game. I would love to be able to reduce the timer. 60 minutes per player is absurd.
  14. B

A way to stack all triggers regardless of source

Playing any death trigger based deck (such as Teysa Karlov) is almost unplayable. It's so slow. I've spent literal minutes clicking triggers before. We really need a way of stacking all non-targeting triggers.
  15. B

Random deck option

I have a lot of commander decks. I would love a random deck option as I find it difficult to pick.
  16. B

Do a Commander Legends flashback with altered rules

The original run was sabotaged by wizards. They took what would have been a unique format and ruined it. No one wants a limited draft format to take 5 hours. As a result, the set's price is very inflated. In order to make it fun I propose these changes. • 30 life. (reduced power vs constructed)...
  17. B

Performance improvements for commander and large decks in general

The more cards that are on the table, the longer the game takes to load up but for some reason it also affects how long it takes for anything to happen. If I play my 800 card deck the game is nearly unplayable. I'm not going to try and understand the code of this game, which I'm sure is awful...