Search results

1. C

The Economy / Trading Thread

This is a well thought out post and I hope that it is given due consideration by those in charge.
  2. C

Allow Us To Block Chat

Can't you just block people as and when they send you comments that you don't like? In game you can "opt out" of chat by just closing the chat window.
  3. C

Fixed Lord Skitter's Blessing triggers without enchanted creature

Same happened to me. I played something which removed only his wicked role and not the creature it was attached to, but opponent continued to draw anyway so lord skitter's blessing still sees that object as enchanted.
  4. C

Implemented Foils that actually look good.

I agree with this too, in a lot of instances the foils are actually worth less than the normal versions, even though they are obviously much more rare. Maybe mess around with some of the more recent foil effects introduced IRL and see which would really pop on mtgo.
  5. C

Fixed Lord Skitter's Blessing triggers without enchanted creature

Hi, After seeking compensation I was advised by customer support to report a bugged card in this thread also. Lord Skitter's Blessing is bugged, here are the reproduction steps: Have a player play Lord Skitter's Blessing and enchant their armory mice with the wicked role. Have their opponent...
  6. C

Dark mode

Hello, would it please be possible to get a dark mode for the mtgo deckbuilder screen? As is there is dark mode in the Collection, Constructed, Limited and Store tabs, but having this in both the Collection and Trade would also be a benefit for me.
  7. C

Limited Showcase Qualifiers

Hello there, There used to be limited showcase challenges and limited showcase qualifiers which were later discontinued. I would love to see these make a return. Was the uptake not very good with these? They seem to have been replaced so that there is now 2 legacy ones instead. Please throw us...