Search results

1. D

Fixed Mizzix's Mastery mechanic fails

I've essentially stopped playing MTGO altogether because of this bug. In hopes that it would have been fixed, now three months after my initial report, I tried playing again. The bug is still there, exactly as it was in November. Yet another example: event # 256400342, game #828771750. The last...
  2. D

I keep coming back every couple of weeks to see if this bug has been fixed, and it still hasn't! Yet another example of this mechanic failing to work: Event #254778366, game #822119580 I'm losing steam in continuously trying to play my deck just to lose my matches to a bug. At this point I'm...
  3. D

Yet another example of the bug: event #254222972, game #819964796
  4. D

If/when this bug gets resolved, will we be notified? I essentially can't play MTGO until it's fixed. Thank you!
  5. D

To be clear, I have used this deck for years and have never had this issue. This bug is new since last week.
  6. D

I tried to use Mizzix's Mastery a second time and the same bug occurred. I can no longer use my deck as a result. This is incredibly frustrating. Is there any option to fix this? The second occurs was event #254147178. The game # was 819673298. Please help!
  7. D

I played Mizzix's Mastery targeting Seething Song in my graveyard. Seething Song was exiled. Normally a separate window pops up, allowing me to play a copy of the exiled card (Seething Song). But that window did not pop up, forcing me to resolve Mizzix's Mastery without casting a copy of the the...