Search results

1. L

Could Not Reproduce Cannot cast Paradoxical Outcome with floating mana at certain point

Hello there, it seems that you cannot cast PO when you are making many different targets. The game gets into this really laggy state with all the floating mana. On my laptop from 2015, it was impossible to cast PO, no matter how long I waited, with 7 targets, so I had to opt for a suboptimal...
  2. L

Setting to remove moving blue outline on left window

This moving blue outline is at best easy to ignore, and at worst distracting and irritating. Can we please have a setting that allows us to remove this thing and revert to how the left window was before the update? Thanks.
  3. L

Confirmed Smaller Text in the window on the left

The window you have now adorned with a blue swirly animation (why) now has smaller text that is harder to read. Can it be reverted to its former size please? Thank you.
  4. L

Do away with the ">" on mana symbols in favor of right-click expansion

Basically what's in the title, after you are done removing the cookie-clicking glitch, it would be really nice if we didn't have these ugly little ASCII ">" signs next to our mana symbols and instead could merely right click to expand them if we so wish. This should also reduce misclicks in the...
  5. L

Shandalar Soundpack

I absolutely love the sounds from the game Shandalar and wondered if they could be added as an additional option for MTGO. I miss some of the old MTGO sounds that were removed too. I also would not mind paying $5 or something for this sort of thing. "x soundpack", be it Shandalar, MTGO circa...
  6. L

Make vintage cube "evergreen"

Everyone seems to love vintage cube a lot. Why not make it a permanent fixture of the Limited section? It would be run just like the leagues, and cube updates / season "ends" would reset the leaderboard.
  7. L

Confirmed Volrath's Shapeshifter bugged in at least two ways

Please fix this, as this is very important to the Premodern mtgo community :)